Dr. Joel Wallach grew up on a Missouri farm and wondered why the animals got better nutrition than the farmers did, leading to better health in the animals than in people. Wallach became a vet and then a doctor of nutrition in order to try animal nutrition on people - and it worked. He was nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 1991. He made this famous tape in 1994, and human nutrition has only gotten worse since then. If you suffer from cancer, arthritis, osteoporosis, autism, ADD, ADHD, Parkinson's, Alzheimers, diabetes or many of hundreds of other diseases, this audio will explain what you can do about it.
Some facts that you will discover.
* There are at least 5 groups of people in the world whose average life span exceeds 100 years. (Find out what they all have in common)
* Many major diseases have been eliminated in the livestock industry years ago by simple inexpensive nutritional supplementation.
* According to U.S. Senate Document #264, our farmlands have been depleted of essential minerals. This document dates back to 1936.
* There is no such thing as "Eating Right". If the minerals aren't in the soil where the food is grown, they are not in our foods.
* Our bodies need no less than 90 essential nutrients, and there are as many as 10 deficiency diseases that can result for each nutrient that is missing for any length of time. This is a total of up to 900 diseases that can be prevented with proper nutrition.
Order of Lecture:
1. Veterinary health care
2. America's longevity (4:25)
3. Dead doctors don't lie (8:01)
4. Age beating conditions (11:44)
5. Salt & high blood pressure (17:31)
6. Cholesterol & heart disease (20:50)
7. Arthritis & osteoporosis (23:10)
8. Early warning signs (27:43)
9. Copper & aneurysms (31:25)
10. Athletes (35:22)
11. Calcium (37:30)
12. Essential nutrition (40:41)
13. Joint injuries (45:01)
14. Athletes (46:27)
15. Arthritis (48:56)
16. Bone spurs/osteoporosis (51:24)
17. Cancer (51:55)
18. Diabetes (55:28)
19. Alzheimer's/cholesterol (57:13)
20. ADD/ADHD (59:39)
21. Pregnancy/birth defects (01:02:24)
22. Asthma/ allergies (01:04:29)
23. Safety of supplements (01:08:14)
24. Fibromyalgia (01:09:25)
25. Infant formulas (01:10:52)
In The Sophia of Jesus Christ (NHC III), KAZ occurs next to cosmos, stating a clear distinction between the earth and "the world" as we conceive it. The world or system is our conditioned perception of the earth, or human reality on earth. Hoeller's distinction agrees with the observation of Jacque Lacarriere that Gnosis is about deconditioning our minds to perceive reality as it is, rather than as we assume it to be. The illusion of this world, the earth, is not in its own nature, but in our perception of it. But such is the nature of the human mind that we live in the perceptual frame we construct, rather than in the reality it frames.
"Especially important for our ongoing research is that ibogaine can promote the release of small proteins called “neurotrophic factors” in some parts of the brain.
What are these neurotrophic factors? These are substances that promote survival, repair and protection processes in the brain tissue." http://chacruna.net/ibogaine-heal-repair-protect-brain/