Dr. Joel Wallach grew up on a Missouri farm and wondered why the animals got better nutrition than the farmers did, leading to better health in the animals than in people. Wallach became a vet and then a doctor of nutrition in order to try animal nutrition on people - and it worked. He was nominated for the Nobel Prize in Medicine in 1991. He made this famous tape in 1994, and human nutrition has only gotten worse since then. If you suffer from cancer, arthritis, osteoporosis, autism, ADD, ADHD, Parkinson's, Alzheimers, diabetes or many of hundreds of other diseases, this audio will explain what you can do about it.
Some facts that you will discover.
* There are at least 5 groups of people in the world whose average life span exceeds 100 years. (Find out what they all have in common)
* Many major diseases have been eliminated in the livestock industry years ago by simple inexpensive nutritional supplementation.
* According to U.S. Senate Document #264, our farmlands have been depleted of essential minerals. This document dates back to 1936.
* There is no such thing as "Eating Right". If the minerals aren't in the soil where the food is grown, they are not in our foods.
* Our bodies need no less than 90 essential nutrients, and there are as many as 10 deficiency diseases that can result for each nutrient that is missing for any length of time. This is a total of up to 900 diseases that can be prevented with proper nutrition.
Order of Lecture:
1. Veterinary health care
2. America's longevity (4:25)
3. Dead doctors don't lie (8:01)
4. Age beating conditions (11:44)
5. Salt & high blood pressure (17:31)
6. Cholesterol & heart disease (20:50)
7. Arthritis & osteoporosis (23:10)
8. Early warning signs (27:43)
9. Copper & aneurysms (31:25)
10. Athletes (35:22)
11. Calcium (37:30)
12. Essential nutrition (40:41)
13. Joint injuries (45:01)
14. Athletes (46:27)
15. Arthritis (48:56)
16. Bone spurs/osteoporosis (51:24)
17. Cancer (51:55)
18. Diabetes (55:28)
19. Alzheimer's/cholesterol (57:13)
20. ADD/ADHD (59:39)
21. Pregnancy/birth defects (01:02:24)
22. Asthma/ allergies (01:04:29)
23. Safety of supplements (01:08:14)
24. Fibromyalgia (01:09:25)
25. Infant formulas (01:10:52)
The following bullet point presentation on vitamins and minerals was outlined by Dr. Joel Wallach in his booklet "A DIRE WARNING"