Friday 28 February 2014

kefir grains will travel



I just had this lovely message from  a lady who ordered our dehydrated kefir grains to go to Auroville in India:

'I thought that I would give you an update of the Kefir Grains that you
sent me.

"Well they have been so popular in the Ashram and Auroville. They are growing so fast in that environment - doubling every 2 or 3 days. Anyway as they do get a lot of visitors, the grains have reached Africa America and various parts of India. I found this quite incredible and i thought i might let you know. So Thank you from many people who have seen the benefits." '

Of course I was so happy and grateful to hear this.  And also very relieved to hear how well the dehydrated kefir grains travel and rejuvenate at their destination.  There is magic at work with this living culture.  Living culture is global, it's of the Earth and longing to propagate.

No comments:

Post a Comment